- Ania, Ana B. and Andreas Wagener, "Laboratory federalism with public funds sharing,"
Economic Inquiry, Vol. 59, No. 3, July 2021, pp. 1047-1065.
- Ania, Ana B. and Andreas Wagener, "Decentralized redistribution in a laboratory federation,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Vol. 93, May 2016, pp. 49-59.
- Ania, Ana B. and Andreas Wagener, "Laboratory federalism: The Open Method of Coordination (OMC) as an evolutionary
learning process," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Vol. 16,
No. 5, October 2014, pp. 767-795.
- Ania, Ana B., "Evolutionary stability and Nash equilibrium in finite populations, with an application to price
competition," Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization
,Vol. 65, Nos. 3-4, March 2008, pp. 472-488.
- Alós-Ferrer, Carlos and Ana B. Ania, "The evolutionary stability of perfectly competitive behavior,"
Vol. 26, No. 3, October 2005, pp. 497-516.
- Alós-Ferrer, Carlos and Ana B. Ania, "The asset market game,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Vol. 41, Nos. 1-2, February 2005, pp. 67-90.
- Ania, Ana B., Thomas Tröger, and Achim Wambach, "An evolutionary analysis of insurance markets with adverse selection," Games and Economic Behavior,
Vol. 40, No. 2, August 2002, pp. 153-184.
- Alós-Ferrer, Carlos and Ana B. Ania, "Local equilibria in economic games,"
Vol. 70, No. 2, February 2001, pp. 165-173.
- Alós-Ferrer, Carlos, Ana B. Ania, and Klaus R. Schenk-Hoppé,
"An evolutionary model of Bertrand oligopoly,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Vol. 33, No. 1, October 2000, pp. 1-19.
- Alós-Ferrer, Carlos, Ana B. Ania, and Fernando Vega-Redondo,
An evolutionary model of market structure,
in: P.J.J. Herings, G. van der Laan, and A.J.J. Talman (eds.), The Theory of Markets,
Amsterdam: North-Holland, 1999, pp. 139-163.
- Alós-Ferrer, Carlos and Ana B. Ania,
Robustness of perfectly competitive equilibria to memory in imitative learning,
- Ania, Ana B.,
Optimal demand management policies with probability weighting,
- Ania, Ana B.,
Learning by imitation when playing the field,
Working Paper No. 5, Dpt. of Economics, University of Vienna, September 2000.