Note on Availability
My programs are available for Linux machines because that's what I work on.
Mac OS X
I don't have regular access to a Mac OS X machine. I appreciate anyone who compiles one of my programs on Mac OS X and sends the binaries for distribution from this url.
I have tried to compile my programs on Windows. This works alright for the command line programs, and the major obstacle is the non-standard (POSIX) way of handling options in windows.
For the qt-based GUI of MrTailor I have not managed. Anyway, the same applies as for Mac OS X: I appreciate windows binaries sent to me for distribution through this URL
Preparing inhouse X-ray data for XDS
Converters to SHELX
A collection of conversion tools from shelx formats to CCP4 formats. The first three programs, mtz2sca, mtz2hkl, and shelx2map, are now part of CCP4.
- mtz2sca: Phasing with shelx c/d/e after data processing with mosflm
- mtz2hkl: refinement with shelxl
- shelx2map: maps for pymol from shelxl refinment
- spots4cellnow: Twin cell determination with cell_now from XDS data
- crossflaghkl: Program for the calculation of the complete Rfree (A. T. Brunger, Methods in Enzym. 277, 366-396 (1997)). The beta version of shelxl is required.
- knuspr: Find phosphates and bases in electron density maps.
- mrtailor: Preparation of PDB files for use with ProSmart.
Last modified: Jun 06, 2023 11:44