- Soumita Basu, Assistant Professor of International Relations at the South Asian University, New Delhi.
- Jamie J. Hagen, Lecturer in international relations at Queen’s University Belfast.
- Dr Aiko Holvikivi, Research Officer at the LSE Centre for Women, Peace and Security.
- Cynthia Petrigh, International expert in support to societies in transition.
- Swarna Rajagopalan, Political scientist and founding member of the Women’s Regional Network.
- Saskia Stachowitsch, Professor of International Politics at the University of Vienna.
- Dr Amanda Chisholm, Senior Lecturer in Security Studies at the King’s College London.
- Dr Andrea Ellener, Lecturer in Defence Studies at the King’s College London.
Link to the full recording
This autumn marks the 20th anniversary since the UN Security Council unanimously adopted Resolution 1325 on Women, Peace and Security (WPS). A huge milestone, it finally promised mainstream attention to women’s perspectives on and experiences of war, peace and security which women’s rights activists had been pursuing for over a century.
Join us to celebrate this momentous anniversary with a roundtable of key experts and practitioners discussing the WPS agenda’s past, present and potential futures.