RICHARD PAUL HORJA
- (with Ludmil Katzarkov) Windows as non-commutative resolutions and the Lawrence construction, preprint, in preparation.
- (with Lev A. Borisov) The categorification of the better behaved Gelfand-Kapranov-Zelevinski hypergeometric system, preprint, in preparation.
- Generalized Landau-Ginzburg models and exact categories, preprint, in preparation.
- (with Lev A. Borisov) Applications of homological mirror symmetry to hypergeometric systems: duality conjectures, accepted for publication in Advances in Mathematics, math>arXiv:1308.2238.
- Toric Deligne-Mumford stacks and the better behaved version of the GKZ hypergeometric system, invited contribution to the volume "Strings, Gauge Fields, and the Geometry Behind - The Legacy of Maximilian Kreuzer", 329--348, World Scientific, 2013, math>arXiv:1205.0025.
- (with Lev A. Borisov) On the better behaved version of the GKZ hypergeometric system, Mathematische Annalen, 357 (2013), 585--603, math>arXiv:1011.5720.
- (with Lev A. Borisov) Mellin-Barnes integrals as Fourier-Mukai transforms, Advances in Mathematics, 207 (2006), 876--927, math.AG/0510486.
- (with Lev A. Borisov) On the K-theory of smooth toric DM stacks, Snowbird lectures on string geometry, 21--42, Contemp. Math., 401, Amer. Math. Soc., Providence, RI, 2006, math.AG/0503277.
- (with Paul S. Aspinwall and Robert L. Karp) Massless D-Branes on Calabi-Yau Threefolds and Monodromy, Comm. in Math. Physics, 259 (2005), 45--69, hep-th/0209161.
- Derived category automorphisms from mirror symmetry, Duke Math. Journal, 127 (2005), 1--34, math.AG/0103231.
- Hypergeometric functions and mirror symmetry in toric varieties, preprint, 1999, 103 pages, math.AG/9912109.
- On the number of geodesic segments connecting two points on manifolds of non-positive curvature, Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 349 (1997), 5021-5030.
- (with G. Craciun, M. Prunescu and T. Zamfirescu) Most homeomorphisms of the circle are semiperiodic, Arch. Math. (Basel) 64 (1995), 452-458.
- (with V. Boskoff) The characterization of some spectral Barbilian spaces using the Tzitzeica construction, Stud. Cercet. Mat. 46 (1994), 503-514.
Return to Home Page