RICHARD PAUL HORJA
Universität Wien, Fakultät für Mathematik, Oskar-Morgenstern-Platz 1, A-1090, Wien, Austria
Office Location: Oskar-Morgenstern-Platz 1, 02.133
Office Phone: +43-1-427750738
Office Fax: +43-1-4277850738
Email Address: email@example.com
Curriculum Vitae: See here.
Research Interests: Algebraic geometry, mirror symmetry and interactions with mathematical physics, and in particular with string theory.
Preprints and Publications: For a list, see here.
Recent conference presentations:
- Workshop on Wall Crossing, Quantum Integrable Systems, and TQFT, November 17-21, 2014, Simons Center for Geometry and Physics
- Workshop on Birational Geometry and Geometric Invariant Theory, May 21-24, 2013, Erwin Schrödinger International Institute for Mathematical Physics, Vienna, Austria
- Conference on Homological Mirror Symmetry, January 28-February 1, 2013, University of Miami
- Homological Projective Duality and Quantum Gauge Theory, November 12-16, 2012, Kavli Institue for the Physics and Mathematics of the Universe, University of Tokyo, Japan
- Birational Geometry and Derived Categories, August 1-6, 2012, University of Vienna, Austria
- 2012 Spring Central AMS Section Meeting, March 31-April 2, 2012, University of Kansas
- Mirror Symmetry in the Midwest Conference, November 3-6, 2011, Kansas State University
- 2011 Fall Western AMS Section Meeting, October 22-23, 2011, University of Utah
- Conference on Homological Mirror Symmetry and Category Theory, July 11-15, 2011, Split, Croatia.
- Meeting: Strings and Cats, June 29-July 1, 2011, University of Vienna, Austria.
- The Memorial Conference for Maximilian Kreuzer, June 25-28, 2011, Erwin Schrödinger International Institute for Mathematical Physics, Vienna, Austria.
- Workshop on Derived Categories, April 4-15, 2011, Isaac Newton Institute of Mathematical Sciences, Cambridge University, UK, April 4-15, 2011 (video of my talk).