Faculty of Physics
University of Vienna
Währinger Straße 17
I am currently employed at the University of Vienna in the group of David Fajman, which is part of the of the Gravitational Physics group. This position is funded by the Austrian Science Fund FWF through the project "Relativistische Fluide in der Kosmologie".
My reasearch interests include various topics in geometric analysis with a focus on mathematical cosmology. Hence, in my research I investigate the solutions and stability properties of partial differential equations on curved manifolds motivated by Einsteins theory of general relativity.
- Bachelor of Science (Physics) at the University of Vienna (2019)
- Master of Science (Physics) at the University of Vienna (2021)
Thesis: Future Stability of Relativistic Fluids and
Pressureless Dust in Expanding FLRW-type
Models (advisor: David Fajman)
Slowly expanding stable dust spacetimes (with David Fajman and Zoe Wyatt) Preprint
The Stability of Relativistic Fluids in Linearly Expanding Cosmologies (with David Fajman, Todd Oliynyk and Zoe Wyatt) Preprint
Stability of relativistic fluids in slowly expanding cosmological spacetimes at Mittag Leffler Institute Stockholm (2022)
Structure formation in slowly expanding
cosmological fluids at the Institute for Gravitational Physics, University of Vienna (2023)
Dynamics of relativistic fluids in cosmology at the Erwin Schrödinger Institute (2023) for the MCMP Vienna, the content can be found here: Notes.
- I participated in the Masterclass Mathematical Physics Vienna and graduated with honors (2021). This is an joint program of the physics and mathematics institutes of the University of Vienna aimed at students who seek a rigorous education in mathematical physics.
- Spring School and Workshops "Mathematical Perspectives of Gravitation beyond the Vacuum Regime" at the ESI Vienna (2022)
- Summer School "The Cauchy Problem in General Relativity" at the Mittag Leffler Institute Stockholm (2022)
- Summer School "Dispersive PDEs" at the University Center Obergurgl (2022)
- Recipient of the VDSP Mobility Fellowship (2022)