Dr. phil. Eckardt Lindner
Eckardt Lindner is a philosopher based in Vienna and Leipzig. He received his PhD in Philosophy from the University of Vienna for which he was awarded the “Award of Excellence”. He is currently a lecturer in philosophy at the Institute for Philosophy at the University of Vienna and at Webster Vienna Private University.
His works are situated between poststructuralism and critical theory and attempt to explore and map the libidinal economy of late capitalism. Most recently, his works have focused on aberrant expressions of life such as exhaustion, insomnia and apathy.
- Cultural und Political Philosophy
- Philosophies and Politics of Exhaustion
- Libidinal Economies and Affect Theory
- Theories of alienation and class
- Philosophical Methodologies
- Frankfurt School / Critical Theory
- Transcendental Philosophy / Phenomenology
- Deleuze, Marcuse, Adorno, Cioran, Kant