My department: Finno-Ugric studies at the University of Vienna
Congressus XIII Internationalis Fenno-Ugristarum, Vienna 2020
Finno-Ugric link collections:
- A very useful collection of Finno-Ugric links provided by the Munich department of Finno-Ugric/Uralic studies
- Another collection of Finno-Ugric links, provided by the Szeged department of Finno-Ugric studies
Finno-Ugrian Society, Helsinki
SOME OLD PAGES OF MINE
My old Helsinki stuff, including the still sometimes-quoted FAQ page.
Debunking the myths of “Finno-Ugrism”:
- Finno-Ugric and Turkic
- Against “Finno-Ugrism”: Questions and answers
- The Land of Wonderbugs: an introduction into the fascinating issue of “Finno-Ugric denial” in Hungary. Sama suomeksi: Ihmeötököiden maa.
- (Finnish translation:) Ádám Nádasdy, Paha Budenz (PDF)
MY OTHER ACTIVITIES
Sentrooppa-Santran blogi, my Finnish-language blog about things Austro-Hungarian (well, mostly culture, politics and public life, with a smattering of literature)
Kieliö, my other Finnish-language blog about languages and linguistics (sort of)