September 25, 2006

Zit

Why is it that whenever I meet an attractive woman I have a huge zit somewhere on my face? Like today, on my lower lip, which is not just slightly disgusting, but also rather painful?

This is never going to work out, ever.

Posted by Horst on September 25, 2006 09:35 PM to my so-called life | Tell-a-friend

Comments
mig said on September 25, 2006 10:23 PM:

Is this one specific attractive woman, or attractive women in general? I ask because there is an attractive woman where I work who always comes into my office on one pretense or another (bringing me various work-related tasks) whenever I happen to be suffering from a bad case of flatulence; always the same attractive woman (in this case, due in part perhaps to the fact that there is only one attractive woman where I work).

Horst said on September 25, 2006 10:30 PM:

With me, it's attractive women in general. Today I met one that I had never seen before, extremely attractive, and there was I with that huge zit on my lower lip. But then I hadn't shaved either and was rather sweaty from cycling to that place, so I guess the impression I made overall was slightly catastrophic. Just my luck.

Jann said on September 26, 2006 07:29 AM:

Or how about when the very charming gentleman comes around just when I'm wearing the blouse that makes my skin look an odd sort of greenish gray color because I didn't have time to iron, and/or couldn't find, the blouse I really wanted to wear. It happens to us too.

laura said on September 30, 2006 12:32 PM:

Since this is a trivial entry anyway, I'd like to express my preference for an update on Haldur.

Tippler said on October 3, 2006 12:04 PM:

Mig. Perhaps she thinks your farts are a new and exciting kind of men's perfume.

Essence de Butt Chic?

Jann said on October 4, 2006 01:57 AM:

@Tippler: trivial is one thing, but as I used to say to my kids when they were three or four years old, "Let's not be too silly, now!".