March 12, 2006

I have been Healed

setlist

It involved a lot of noise, and I was slightly deaf afterwards, but it was worth travelling all the way to Berlin just to see them live. What a night.

Posted by Horst on March 12, 2006 12:02 PM to reviews | Tell-a-friend

Comments
laura said on March 13, 2006 05:08 PM:

Glad you had a good time, Horst. First the tram photo, now a playlist? Is this a "Guess Blog"? More details of the concert are forthcoming, I hope.

nora said on March 14, 2006 12:58 AM:

i am happy for you!

dieter said on March 14, 2006 11:17 AM:

@laura. This has always been a guess blog of sorts.
The story of the three doors, and the Horst quiz are just two that come to my mind. I am sure, however, there will be no prize for this one, since there is a second hint in addition to the playlist, which is *quite* obvious.

dieter said on March 14, 2006 11:19 AM:

@Horst. On a loosely related note. The riddle of the Moose sausage has never been solved, and that damn hog is sure to be hibernating again. No one knows how much longer this winter will go on, but I hope you won't leave us clueless for another year ;-)

Horst said on March 14, 2006 07:08 PM:

This _is_ a guess blog. Although there wasn't much to guess in this case. After all I linked to the band in question.

dieter: you're right, the hedgehog is hibernating again. As we all are in this endless winter, I suppose.

laura said on March 15, 2006 06:04 PM:

March 20, first day of spring. Haldur may feel the need to rut. I believe a pre-spring appearance, in cheesy leprechaun get-up, is called for Friday.