June 08, 2004

• 10 flights to London and back
  • 4 weeks holiday on Crete
  • 4 self-published books
  • 3 years, 6 months unlimited travel on public transport in all of Vienna
  • 2 teeth

my new teeth

Thankfully, they turned out in a decidedly non-Martin Curry-like way, but somehow it feels (and looks) as if the left one (that's the right one on the picture) was a bit longer than the right one (that's the left one on the picture). Or is it just an optical illusion?

Other than that I'm happy. Except when I weep for those lost weeks on Crete. Or in Paris.

Posted by Horst on June 8, 2004 12:01 AM to my so-called life | Tell-a-friend

Comments
Konstantin said on June 7, 2004 11:57 PM:

What on earth are "Manner wafers"? : )

Horst said on June 8, 2004 12:16 AM:

Oh. Basically, it's the stuff Haldur ate last Sunday (see picture). See also:

Konstantin said on June 8, 2004 12:24 AM:

Got it. I remember them actually. Used to eat those when I was a kid.

nora said on June 8, 2004 03:45 AM:

i'm puzzled by the price of accomodation in paris. nice teeth, though. are you bleaching? that's a very american thing to do.

Horst said on June 8, 2004 12:13 PM:

Nope, I'm not bleaching my teeth. I'm not an American.

Puzzled about accommodation prices in Paris? In what way? The hotel I stayed in last year charged EUR 78 per night for two people. Of course, travelling alone makes it much more expensive.

nora said on June 8, 2004 05:34 PM: