The following students have written their PhD dissertations under my supervision:
Name (last known affiliation): "Title of thesis", year of graduation.
- Juana Patricia TÚllez Corredor (Grupo BBVA): "Human capital formation, learning and growth in open economies", 2005.
- Paul Pichler (Austrian National Bank, University of Vienna): "Essays on computational macroeconomics and dynamic general equilibrium models", 2007.
- Christina Pawlowitsch (University of Paris II): "Efficiency and inefficiency in sender-receiver games", 2007.
- Johannes Holler (Austrian National Bank): "Pension systems, fertility and growth", 2009.
- Theresa Grafeneder-Weissteiner (University of Vienna): "Essays on agglomeration and demographic change", 2010.
- Ulrich Gunter (MODUL University Vienna): "Monetary DSGE models of two countries: set-up, estimation, and forecasting performance", 2010.
- Emanuel Gasteiger (Free University Berlin): "Expectations in monetary and fiscal policy", 2011.
- Shoujian Zhang(Addiko Bank, Vienna): "Essay on public policy evaluations and labour market", 2011.
- Torsten Lisson (msgGillardon): "Non-expected utility vs. expected utility theory in consumption/savings decisions over the life cycle", 2011.
- Umid Abdullaev (European Bank for Reconstruction and Development): "Essays on labor dynamics and monetary policy in emerging economies", 2013.
Last update: March 22, 2017.
Send comments to