- TBA. Workshop: Prosody and Meaning. October 4-6, 2017.
University of Konstanz, Germany.
- (Muriel Assmann, Daniel Büring & Izabela Jordanoska) Unalternative Semantics for Focus Part 1: Basics;
Part 2: Crosslinguistic Applications.Workshop on Information Structure. Wien. 6.5.2017
- The Viennese Influences on Polish Logicians in the 1920s and 1930s and their Development of Formal Grammars. Workshop Vienna's Role in the Development of the Mind Sciences. Vienna. April 6-7, 2017.
- Sitting on the other side: reviews and reviewers. Workshop: International Quality Standards in Publishing, Romance Dpt., Vienna University. February 2nd, 2017.
Semantics: Alternatives and Unalternatives . 1-week class at the LOT summer school in Utrecht, Netherlands. July 4-8.
- Unalternative Semantics. Invited Talk, Goethe-Universität
Frankfurt, Frankfurt/Main. June 14, 2016.
- Background is not eqal to givenness. Colloquium Talk, Massachusetts Institute of
Technology (MIT), Cambridge, Massachusetts. May 6, 2016.
- Unalternative Semantics. two day minicourse. Massachusetts Institute of
Technology (MIT). May 4+5, 2016.
- Unalternative Semantics. Invited Talk, New
York University (NYU), New York, NY. May 2, 2016.
- Unalternative Semantics. Invited Talk, University
College, London (UCL). February 10, 2016.
- Unalternative Semantics. Two day lectures
series/tutorial at the Workshop
on Universals in Focus, Background and Givenness Marking,
Universität Stuttgart, Jan 18.+19.2016.
manuscript: A Beginner's
Guide to Unalternative Semantics.